In beautiful Glen Urquhart, near Loch Ness, Inverness email@example.com
|TARIFF minimum 3 night stays throughout the year.
If you would like to make an enquiry or would like to book any of these days/weeks please refer to our booking page where you will be able to book on-line.
Once you have completed our on-line booking form we would ask that you then forward us your 25% deposit cheque/bank transfer please, details provided, if paying by cheque then please make it payable to A & C A Barton. If your booking is within six week's of arrival, payment in full is required. ( sorry we are unable to accept credit cards ). We will acknowledge in writing/email, receipt and confirmation of your booking, dates and full balance payment etc.
All our prices are fully inclusive of linens, towels, utilities and logs for the wood burning stove.
| Below is our Tariff for the end of 2017/2018 season
| ||Prices |
|Short Break Prices |
|16th September to 21st October || £495 || £85 || 3|
|21st October to 28th October || £455 || £85 || 3|
|28th October to 23rd December || £440 || £80 || 3|
|23rd December to 6th January || £595 || £100 || 5|
|6th January to 24th February || £425 || £80 || 3
|24th February to 24th March || £435 || £80 || 3
|24th March to 14th April || £495 || £90 || 3
|14th April to 28th April || £435 || £85 || 3
|28th April to 2nd June || £485 || £90 || 3
|2nd June to 30th June || £575 || £100 || 3
|30th June to 1st September || £630 || £100 || 3
|1st September to 15th September || £535 || £90 || 3
|15th September to 20th October || £495 || £85 || 3
|20th October to 27th October || £455 || £85 || 3
|27th October to 22nd December || £440 || £80 || 3
|22nd December to 5th January 2019 || £595 || £100 || 5
|TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF LET
Please be kind enough to observe the following:-
- 25% non-refundable deposit per booking.
- Payment in full required promptly 6 weeks prior to arrival.
- If booking is within 6 weeks of arrival, then payment is required in full at the time of booking.
- Cancellation - no refund of final balance monies unless the cottage is re-let, you must notify us in writing
at the very earliest opportunity, less £25 admin fee. We highly recommend you have your own insurance.
- Please taken proper and reasonable care of the cottage and garden, furniture, pictures, fittings and effects,
please leave them in the same state of repair and condition, and in the same clean and tidy condition at the end of
the rental period, as at the beginning.
- Do notify us immediately of any breakages and damages. You are legally bound to reimburse Grant Cottage for
any replacement, repair or cleaning costs on demand.
Please observe some simple cottage rules:-
Grant Cottage reserves the right to refuse entry to the entire party, or to terminate the stay, without refund, if any of these conditions are not complied with.
- Absolutely no smoking in the cottage.
- We regret we are unable to accept any pets except guide dogs by arrangement.
- Arrival after 4pm (day of arrival) and departure by 10am, (day of departure).
- No shoes/boots indoors.
- All linen and towels are included in the price.
- If staying for a two week period or more, then a change of towels and/or linen is available.
- Logs for your wood stove are included in the price.
- Oil, Electricity -included in the price.
- Cot, highchair, pushchair, baby bouncer, baby bath, changing mat, toys and fire guard etc are all available for use
free of charge, please do book in advance.
- Grant Cottage and it's owners, are not liable to you or any third parties for any accident, damage, loss ,injury expense or
Inconvenience, which may be suffered, incurred, arise out of or is any way connected with the rental of our cottage.
- The number of persons occupying the cottage must not exceed that as stipulated on the website. The cottage must be used for
personal and domestic purposes only, and not for any commercial use, (without prior written consent from Grant Cottage).
- Right of entry is reserved at all reasonable times for the purpose of inspection or to carry out necessary repairs and maintenance.
About the Cottage